Summary Key Points:
- Lucy meets her father, who has lost all his wealth and asks her for a loan which she refuses to give
- Lucy heads to save her father when she hears that the guild he planned to go to was attacked
- Lucy defeats a dark guild by herself and finds that her father isn’t there
- Her father meets her at the the guild’s entrance, and tells her of how her name happend
- Lucy came from when the guild’s sign “Love and Lucky” had a k missing.
This as pretty much your standard filler episode. It did do a number of things, but after the previous two episodes centered around Lucy, even I have to admit that this is getting a bit tiresome. XD
It was cool seeing Lucy take down a Dark Guild by herself, and it goes to show that Lucy may seem weak, but its only because she’s compared to monsters like Natsu and Erza.
The part about her name was an interesting tidbit as well, and all in all, this was a cute, small little episode, but largely uneventful. It was one of the reasons why I didn’t review it on time, as college just pretty much owned me that week
Advertise on Anime Evo!
Help us pay the bills and work with us to promote your awesome product, service, website, comic or anything else you want to show off. We here at Anime Evo work with our advertising partners to promote products that are actually relevant to our audience, and give you the best bang for your buck!