Summary Key Points:
- Loke recounts his tale of Karen, and how she accidentally died
- Lucy forcefully opens the Gate of Leo, in an attempt to save Loke/Leo
- The King of Spirits appears, when Lucy forcefully opens the gate and says that she will change the law
- Lucy uses all her spirit power to summon all her spirits, and appeals to the Spirit King for Loke’s case
- Loke is granted a pardon as the Spirit King is touched by Lucy and her dedication to the spirits
Alright, so I haven’t done a Fairy Tail blog post in a huge while. Mainly because I got tired of the fact that a lot of other places were blogging it. Then later, Nero was supposed to take over the reigns for this series, but he’s gotten rather busy. So, because I really like Fairy Tail, and because no other blogger is regularly doing it, I am going to resume blogging this show weekly.
That said, this is the perfect time to restart before the next big arc comes into play. This mini arc revolving around Loke and Lucy was quite interesting. It definitely raises my respect and admiration for Lucy, and she comes pretty close the strong, likable female character, one that shounen anime/manga rarely seem to have.
Hearing Loke’s story about Karen, and how she died was sad, but I seriously couldn’t feel bad for Karen. I’m sure she didn’t deserve to die, but she was a cruel owner and mistreated her spirits. Who could even mistreat a nice, cute spirit like Aries anyway? ;_;
At the end of it all, Lucy summoning all her spirits at once, was “amazing” to say the least. It does seem that Lucy does have some serious power, even if it goes so overshadowed when she hangs around monsters like Natsu and Erza XD
Seems like we’ll be visiting a filler episode before we get into the big Erza arc that’s coming up. XD
~Blogged By Setsuken
Advertise on Anime Evo!
Help us pay the bills and work with us to promote your awesome product, service, website, comic or anything else you want to show off. We here at Anime Evo work with our advertising partners to promote products that are actually relevant to our audience, and give you the best bang for your buck!